Tips for Making an Appointment
- Call early in the day for the best chance of receiving a same day appointment
- Stay on the line if you are placed on hold - we will take your call in the order it is received
- Have identifying information ready: name, address, date of birth, insurance information (if any), social security number, and phone number.
- Call us later in the week: We get the most calls on Mondays.
- Cancellations: Please call if you can't keep an appointment, so someone else can have your slot.
- Future Appointments: You can make an appointment for a time up to 4 weeks away.