Care Connect at Middlesex
BMS at Middlesex now has a new Quick Care Service called Care Connect. Current BMS Patients who feel sick and want immediate care will be able to call for an appointment or walk in for services. Middlesex is now open Monday through Friday until 8 p.m. Medications can be delivered to patients homes who need it. For more information, call 410-558-4700.
Care Connect will expand to our Highlandtown and St. Agnes sites this summer. Patients from any may site may go to Middlesex.
Are You Uninsured?
If you are uninsured and are interested in learning more about the new health insurance plans offered by the Affordable Care Act or Medicaid, Baltimore Medical System can help. We are an official enrollment partner for the Maryland Health Exchange with Maryland Healthcare Access. Our Assisters can help you learn more about what is available and help you to sign up for Medicaid. Please note that this service is for anyone, not just patients of BMS.
Contact one of our Assisters for information or to make an enrollment appointment:
Iveth Campo 410 558-4967
D’Keah Mroz 410-558-4797
Judy Taveras 410-558-4986
Keren Torres-Fabian 443-703-3633
Briauna Wills 410-558-4834
Good Things are Happening at BMS at St. Agnes
Baltimore Medical System received a $4.4 million HRSA grant to renovate the Health center at St. Agnes Hospital. For more information, click here.
Patients often ask:
- Can I be seen even if I have no health insurance?
- Can you help me if I am not fluent in English?
- What does BMS do for deaf patients?
- What should I do if I think I am pregnant?
- I need a prescription filled.
In cold and flu season, remember that it is especially important to:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cover your cough
- Stay home if you feel sick
Patient Care Teams at BMS
Thank you very much for choosing Baltimore (BMS) to be your Medical Home. BMS is making some changes to improve the way we provide your care. We are developing Patient Care Teams made up of two Clinicians, three MA's, a Team Assistant (TA), and a Nurse, who will work together with you to keep you healthy.
- Your team will get to know you and your family.
- They will answer your questions.
- They will track your health information and keep it together in our system.
- They will work with other medical experts if needed. For example, if you need a specialist such as a surgeon, your team will keep in touch with the specialist to make sure you get the care you need.
- Together, you and your team will create a health plan that is right for you and helps you to get and stay healthy.
Please click here to see some of our new Patient Care Teams at Baltimore Medical System.
Save the Date: Monday, September 14th, 2015
Corporate sponsor LabCorp, enjoying a beautiful
day at Hillendale Country Club during the 2014 golf tournament.
No events are currently scheduled.